The Bekker-la Bastide-Fonds Foundation aims to provide financial support to individuals in the Amsterdam or Rotterdam region who have run into financial problems through no fault of their own. In addition, support is provided to persons studying in Rotterdam or Amsterdam who do not have sufficient financial resources for their studies, internship or training.
- You must follow a full-time study at a university or university of applied sciences recognised by the government in Rotterdam or Amsterdam.
- You have made a successful start with the study and are expected to graduate within a reasonable time.
- You are no longer able to pay for your studies independently or with the help of parents.
- You have used all financing options (including tuition fee credit) via DUO.
- If you meet the conditions, you can submit the application by means of an application form here(opens in a new tab). You can find out more information here(opens in a new tab).